Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagged

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Emily:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so, I think it was just a name they liked.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday, listening to Disney songs...go figure :)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes, 3 boys and 1 girl

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes. Tact is for those who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic. :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no, had them out about 5 years ago

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way, but I would do "Fearless Freep" at Six flags in a heartbeat

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Vanilla Crunch Life

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Flip Flops don't have laces

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Only with God

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? anything with chocolate and peanut butter

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? hair. Then hands.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a procrastinator.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? grandparents probably

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No but I want them to fill it out on their blog so I can read it :)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? DUH, read this one wrong...NOW I'm wearing khaki capris and no shoes


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cereal

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Jacks' Big Music Show

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? turquoise

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean husband, clean baby, clean house, leather, vanilla...

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My daughter, she spent the night at church last night and called me at 10:45 to get her uncle's phone number, they were having problems with the sound system.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I have never met her in "real life" but I would like to. She inspires me daily with her strength, her love for her family and her faith in God.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Nascar and Football is what we watch in this house

27. HAIR COLOR? dk blonde/lt brown

28. EYE COLOR? Blue/Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not anymore!!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? crab legs

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I used to love scary movies, but now I don't like the anxiety and racing-heart feelings that come from watching them. Must be getting old. ;)

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey FL Gator shirt. ;)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hopefully all

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? nothing at the moment, I have some things on hold at the library, waiting for them to come in. :) I did just re-read "These Happy Golden Years" by Laura Ingalls Wilder, I never get tired of those books.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Dr. Phil

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Children laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Boston

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmmm...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Jax

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? to fly

I tag : Debbie, Melissa

2 comments:

MamaGord said...

Ha! I love your comment about sarcasm! It has been so nice getting to know you, thanks for getting me over here :)

Shana said...

This whole FL Gators and OH Buckeyes thing between us could get sticky...lol!!!! (Just joking) And I liked you comment about sarcasm too... Funny!!!