Saturday, June 2, 2007

Finally, Rain



We've been without a steady rain for so long, I hope it keeps up. Good for the plants, bad for the traffic. I had to run some errands this morning and saw SEVEN accidents. Nothing serious, just driving too fast for conditions and sliding into other cars, barriers, ditches...
There was one big truck that had rolled, but the driver was Ok. I was being extremely cautious, and my traction control system kicked in more than I've ever seen before. Thinking hubby is going to be very busy the next few weeks...

4 comments:

MamaGord said...

Yay, I wish we could get some rain here.

Lissa said...

If you're hubby is busy mine will be, too. Flooded cars always show up after a good rain and new motors in those cars are PRICEY!

Ampersand said...

beautiful.

Ampersand said...

beautiful.