Friday, June 1, 2007

House Guests

This is Sammy:

And this is Harley:

My brother's dogs, they will be with us for the next 10 days while my brother and sister-in-law go to California for a wedding. They stayed with us last year as well, but then there were three of them. (I called it "Weiniepalooza") We were expecting to have all three again, but a few weeks ago Chopper went to the Rainbow Bridge. So, it will be a little quieter this time. (Try to imagine an old-man weiner-dog, who is totally deaf, with 2 teeth, barking like an old-man deaf-dog, at nothing. That's Chopper ;)

They are sweet, but the funny thing is Harley -- If I go to my Brother's house, Harley will not let me anywhere near him. He acts like he wants to eat me alive. But when he comes here, he is a different dog and wants love and affection. Go figure, I guess it is the same with people. Sometimes there is just no explaining them. :)

5 comments:

Ampersand said...

Weiniepalooza, LOL.

Rainbow brige :(.

They are cute!

Lissa said...

I hope Auggie enjoys the sleepover. :)

Sharon said...

So far, so good! :)

Wolfchild said...

Harley...I am thinking he looks like the little dog from "All Dogs Go To Heaven"....

Shana said...

I have been meaning to comment on this post, was busy when you first posted it...

"Weiniepalooaz" to cute. We have a Doxie. They are such good dogs, ours thinks he is a 'people'.