Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Promise


Genesis 9:12-17 And God said,
This is the token of the covenant which
I make between me and you and
every living creature that is with you,
for perpetual generations: I do set my
bow in the cloud, and it shall be for
a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And it shall come to pass,
when I bring a cloud over the earth,
that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
And I will remember my covenant,
which is between me and you and
every living creature of all flesh;
and the waters shall no more
become a flood to destroy all flesh.

And the bow shall be in the cloud;
and I will look upon it, that I may
remember the everlasting covenant
between God and every living creature
of all flesh that is upon the earth.
And God said unto Noah,
This is the token of the covenant,
which I have established between
me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
*Will took these out of the window while I was driving :)

2 comments:

Lissa said...

AWESOME - thanks for the reminder of God's promise.

Dianne said...

Have to agree with Melissa - awesome!! You sure get some good shots. As always, thanks for sharing.