Monday, June 4, 2007

Send It On Down

More rain today, thank God. It's got this Kirk Franklin song stuck in my head.


Send it on down
Send it on down
Send your rain down
We need to feel some holy drops from Heaven,
Lord we are willing to go through and through
Shower down a blessing on your people
Lord we need you to shower down a blessing on us.
Were waiting here for a blessing
Let it rain down on me
We need need to feel your anointing
Let it fall fresh on me.
Its Raining
Its Raining
Its Raining...
(Of course, it also makes me think of this song, heehee)



(of course, I don't know what I would do if I found it raining men in their underwear and geeky striped tube socks. Maybe it was different in 1982 ;)

2 comments:

Debbie365 said...

And there you are...taking pictures while driving in a rainstorm. I'll try to keep this information from my employer! Ha!

Sharon said...

Well, technically yes, I was driving. But it's not like I was looking through the viewfinder, I just held the camera up and snapped. :)