Saturday, June 2, 2007

Alien Abduction

Ok, not really. But it's what it looks like is about to happen when I take a shower these days. For whatever reason, hubby came home the other night with a new shower head. I have NEVER seen a shower head like this. It's been four days, and it still startles me when I'm taking a shower. First of all, it's freakin' ginormous. And second, I can see myself in it. Ok, funhouse mirrors can be, well, FUN...but NOT when you are naked and wet. :)
Just so you get the proper perspective on this monstrosity, here is my hand in relation:
and in relation to the old one:So don't tell him, but it does make washing my hair a lot quicker and more efficient. So it will be a good thing, as long as I don't fall and break a hip when I see myself in it and jump. :)

7 comments:

Dianne said...

I am a little bit jealous! No, make that a lot jealous! We need to regrout out tub and we haven't used our shower in months. This thing looks awesome.

Sharon said...

Oh Dianne, I don't know how we would do without a shower that long! I like to take tub baths, but Rory only does to take one with RJ. He would go nuts, and drag me with him! LOL

Lissa said...

I've always wanted one of those "rain" shower heads but it would only work in our house if we raised the shower nozzle to the ceiling. Kudos to Rory for picking it out!

Debbie365 said...

Nothin' but the best for my little sis! LOL!

Ampersand said...

well, he might not replace those, ahem, broken phones, but look at what he does get you :).

Wolfchild said...

DANG YOU COULD PUT A WHOLE ARMY UNDER THAT THING!...put that on a hose and you would have a blast...

Sharon said...

Ok, I have to admit, I'm kind of liking it. :)
You're right about that, Ampersand, he takes pretty good care of me. ;)