Saturday, August 11, 2007

Whine & Dine

We went out to dinner tonight, me and R and RJ. We went to the same restaurant he took me to on our first date, many years ago...

Little did he know that night, that he would one day be eating there and cutting up his little boy's chicken :)
...or that his little boy would be a contrary diner, and refuse the chicken that was so lovingly cut up for him...
...and that he would pout like nobody's business because he was "Weady to GO"...he even offered to wait in the car until we were done. I'm not kidding. "I wait in car!!" Uh, NO...
SO everyone cleaned their plates except him ;)
Oh the joys of being 2 years old!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

Sounds like something that would happen when we go out to dinner. :)

Debbie365 said...

Clever title!

Ryan and Shawna said...

RJ sounds like someone else I know. :)

Carla said...

He's really developing quite a personality. I love seeing them turn into little individuals, even when they're little stinkers!