Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tagged again!

By Shana

Four jobs I've held:
Pet Store

Insurance Company
Dole
Church Nursery

Four movies I can watch over again:
Slingblade

Dazed and Confused
Grease
Gone With the Wind


Four places I have lived:
Southside of Jax

Oceanway
Arlington
Fruit Cove

Four t.v. shows I watch:
Dr. Phil

King of Queens
Friends
Scrubs

Four places I've been on vacation:
Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge, TN
Disney World

Livingston, TN
North Carolina

Four favorite foods:
Fried Chicken

Prime Rib
Crab legs
BBQ

Four websites I visit:
KBBC

Izzie and Huskers Boston site
Parents
My blog people

Four people I am tagging:
Melissa
Debbie
Ronlin
Carla
Any one else wanna play???

5 comments:

R.Powers said...

Scrubs is TOO funny and your food list sounds great.

Lissa said...

Tagged you back! :)

Shana said...

Thanks for playing along....

Carla said...

Slingblade. Is that the one with the "mustard biscuits"?

Sharon said...

Carla, yes that's the one. :)