Saturday, July 14, 2007

Family Reunion 07

Today we had our annual family reunion, on my Dad's side. It's held at my cousin's lake house near Hawthorne. They have had the property since '91, but tornados took the house down about 3 years ago. They just finished the new one and moved into it full time. It's three levels and really beautiful inside.

RJ had a blast
So did the big kids :)
the boys look forward to this every year, so much that one year, my oldest gave up camp because he didn't want to miss it.
Wipeout!!!
It was a good day, I really appreciate that Fred and Evey are so willing to offer their place every year so our family can get together.

And on a side note...I FILLED UP MY FLASH CARD!! For the first time ever...I was on the boat photographing the boys when all the sudden, no more clicky-click. I almost panicked, then I saw it flashing "CF CARD IS FULL, PLEASE INSERT NEW CARD" Dude, 2gb. I need to slow down.

Or not. :)



more pics HERE

3 comments:

MamaGord said...

Ha, I filled my card on our last trip to, it was a week and my card holds 580 pictures on it :o Looks like you guys had a blast.

Lissa said...

Whoa! So how many pictures does that amount to?

Sharon said...

Melissa, on the largest setting - 426 pics.