Saturday, July 7, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Rory just had a birthday, so my sister wanted to take him out. We met everyone last night at Ted's Montana Grill



RJ really enjoyed his Daddy's Kahlua fudge brownie :)
Ted Turner is very environmentally conscious, so his restaurants are too. That's all fine, but Ted, come on....paper straws?? Ick. Among other things, instead of giving the kiddies crayons, they have something called "Wiki Stiks", you can bend them and make all kinds of shapes with them
I made a little man, and my brother promptly hung him:
RJ came up with a less violent creation: A bubble wand. He blew pretend bubbles until the food came :)
After dinner, we all walked down to Ritz Camera to feed our obsession. :) I have an awesome family.



Oh, and by the way...

:o)

6 comments:

Shana said...

Congrats!!!

Carla said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so happy for you and Rory! And the rest of the crew, too.

Lissa said...

Woohoo!!! Did you eat any of the "pickle stuff" at Ted's? Yuck! Mom loves the bison burgers.

Sharon said...

I ate a couple. I didn't have bison though, had prime rib. :) And Strawberry shortcake that was AWESOME!!!!

MamaGord said...

Yay!!!! Congrats :)

Ampersand said...

congratulations :).