Friday, January 16, 2009

View from the Back of a Motorcycle

We went for a long ride this afternoon on the new motorcycle. We were much better prepared than we were Wednesday night when we went ~ at 10pm!! We had our long-johns, our wool socks, our neck warmers, gloves...we were set. But...when the sun started to set...it got COLD!!! Wasn't too bad on me, I love the cold, but Rory hates being cold and he was in front so he got the full force of the wind. Needless to say, he thought I had lost my mind completely when he heard the camera snapping away beside his ear! LOL





We stopped to eat, and when we got home I was ready to be warm again!

5 comments:

Tom said...

Love the helmet shot.. but all are excellent... enjoy that bike and keep safe.... looks like heaps of fun.

Tom

Linda said...

You two may have gone nuts for riding in this severe cold weather, but your pictures turned out pretty good for being on the back of a motorcyle. I hope you have a seat beat/harness or whatever you call it on a motorcyle so you don't fall off while taking pictures. (I like the helmet picture the best). Stay safe and warm!

Linda said...

oops spelling wrong should be belt.

Island Rider said...

I too ride behind my husband on a motorcycle. I have learned much about God and prayer while I do so! LOL! I have a few posts on my blog about it. Look up ones under motorcycle. Enjoy and ride safe! (PS See if there is a Faith Riders chapter in your area or start one at your church. It began at FBC Lakeland, now Church at the Mall)

Alan said...

I'm with Rory...