Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Born to be Wild

As mentioned on another post, we have a new motorcycle :) Since Rory bought it while I was away at Ridgecrest, he had RJ by himself and no way to get it home, so it stayed in my brother's garage (who didn't mind at all, really) until we picked it up Sunday night after church.
My brother's is the blue one...
It's pretty cool. I took a short ride on it Sunday afternoon, and I'm looking forward to going on a longer ride this weekend, weather permitting!
Uh...yeah, maybe when YOU'RE 43, you can have one! ;o)

2 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Nice bikes! My husband would be so jealous! We had a Kawasaki a few years ago, but had to sell it for financial reasons. Now, he's got a Mini Cooper and he's given up the bike-dream. (Yeah right!)

My dad passed away last November Sharon. I haven't been around your blog in ages. I'll soon rectify that.

Take care,

Kat

Ryan and Shawna said...

Hey, Very nice! There's a ride coming up in April called Ride for Kids. It's a support program of the PEdiatric Brain Tumor Foundation. Thought you might be interested. I don't have any other details but you can go to www.pbtfus.org. Carter's been invited as a survivor to "ride" (we'll see about that) in the parade. Hey don't get too wild . . . and make sure you always wear you helmets! :)