Monday, October 8, 2007

KBBC Ladies Fall Retreat

We had our annual retreat last weekend with our church's women's ministry. We had an awesome group this year:
There was good music,
good Bible study,
...and of course, lots of pranking and late-night hi-jinks. This tree "mysteriously" appeared right in front of our door around midnight. After a "mysterious" knock-and-run, followed by an equally "mysterious" phone call. :)
Of course, the mystery was solved, once we found the culprits hiding out in the cafe across the hall!
Naturally, we got in on the action after that. Let's just say that tree got around an awful lot, for a tree. Then add some toilet paper, and you get the general idea :)


No retreat would be complete without sustenance. We had to hit Walmart on the way to the hotel. Yes, this was just for OUR room! We were laughing at how our cart must have looked to the other walmart shoppers. We looked like we were on our way to the river for a bulimic convention. ;)

It was a great weekend. I'm already looking forward to next year.

You can see more pics here

4 comments:

Pat N Fl said...

Sharon you and D took some awesome pictures. Thank you so much. Give me about a week and I will be looking forward to next year also.

Sharon said...

I'm glad you think so :) Rest up, next year will be here sooner than you think! (and next year, I want a room list...)

Carla said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could have been there. Maybe I can road trip next year!

Lissa said...

Woohoo! Ok, Carla, you're already signed up for our room - we need reinforcements...:)