Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Will :)

That's what we used to call him :) He was my baby for 11 years, until RJ came along. (He's still my baby though, they all are) He is 14 today. Wow, once again...where does the time go?? Here are some of my favorite pictures of him. This is when he was about 8 months old:


This picture has a hilarious story behind it, I wish I could share them all. It was Easter Sunday, and he did NOT want his picture taken. I have several other pictures of him making faces, hiding behind a bush, and squatting down into a little ball, trying not to be noticed. We finally got him to laugh, which is this one...
6th birthday, when the skateboard obsession began :)
Batman for Halloween...
6th birthday present...
at the zoo. I have him and brother and sister posing on this same statue at different ages.
Relaxing at Papa and Grannie's house...


Baptism...

Tubing at the family reunion. They all love to go to this reunion. They have a blast tubing with their cousins.

Just a few weeks ago. (It was a picture for his myspace, hence the "serious" look)

Happy Birthday, Baby Will. No matter how old you get, you will still be my baby. :)

11 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm a bit choked up and I don't even have grandchildren. Family is really the best thing ever. It appears certain that Will has learned that from y'all through his 14 years.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Lissa said...

Happy Birthday Will! I'll have K sing to you tomorrow...

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Happy Birthday Will!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Will! Great pics! He's growing up so fast!

linda said...

It is very interesting to see changes in his face. The "teenage" face is where you can see what he will look like as a man.

Kerri Farley said...

Happy Birthday Will!

Great shots!!

imac said...

Cor Sharon, bet hes pleased with you,haha.
Nice shots tho ine cute.lol

duopastorale said...

Happy Birthday

Andrea said...

I hope Will had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. A cute little boy turned into a handsome young gentleman. They do grow up so fast. I watched my two daughters grow up so fast and now I cannot believe my grandson is 4 years old.

Linda said...

Oh how fast they grow up. You have a very fine young man.
Happy Birthday, Will!

Sharon said...

Mike, that was so cool!! I didn't even realize it was a link until now. Thanks, Will loved it. :)