Friday, October 26, 2007

Creative Endeavour

Definitely not Rembrandt or Picasso, but this is what I did today. It's not finished yet, but I put a good dent in the project. It's part of our booth for the Harvest Festival. Our church has this each year on Halloween as a safe alternative to trick-or-treating. :) Each Sunday School department has a booth where the kids can play games and get candy. We actually have two this year, we are also running the hayride.
This is our flag out front, I took it as I was leaving the church tonight at about 9pm. This is one of those pics that doesn't truly capture what you see. It looks pretty cool with the light shining on it.

8 comments:

dot said...

We had our church fall festival about 2 weeks ago then on Halloween night they will just have "trunk or treat" at the church. I love the flag picture.

Stephanie said...

Nice shot...love the light below the flag.

imac said...

Nice shots Sharon, like the light on the flag.

Hope you get the email(train) I sent you.

Sharon said...

imac, we got it, he loves it!! Thanks again. :)

duopastorale said...

Looks like you have a great time at Halloween. Love the creation!

Debbie365 said...

You have always been an awesome artist! I have always admired that. I don't know how you do it! Of course, the flag...can't see enough of that! I love it!

Lissa said...

Ok, I'm a little slow. So you drew the bunny? Nice!

Carla said...

I always loved doing the "Creation" walk thru for the kids. I'm going to miss it this year!