Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dames Point Bridge

I had a party to go to last night at a friend's house and had to cross this bridge. Since I was early and RJ-less, I took my time so I could take some pics. I found a park at the foot of the bridge...who knew? I was driving around looking for a good place to get the shots I wanted. It's all industrial and there's a Gypsum Company and there's dump trucks coming and going. And in the middle of it all, a park! :)

I have learned more about where I live since I started this 365 business. It's cool. :)

8 comments:

Linda said...

We've nicknamed this bridge the "Batman" Bridge. Can you see his head?

Carla said...

I can see the batman head! I never noticed that before. This is my mother's favorite bridge. She always wanted to take a good picture of it. Too bad we didn't know about the park. This are good pics, S.

Andrea said...

I do not see the "batman head"
Nice big sturdy bridge though.

Andrea said...

I now see Batman's head. CUTE!

Pat N Fl said...

didn't know about the park. I am learning more about where we live through your site also.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I love that last shot especially. Bridges are fascinating! Isn't it funny what lengths we go to for pictures. And how much fun it is!

duopastorale said...

You got some great angles there. Looks very impressive.

Lynette said...

Super, super photos! And I agree one hundred percent about learning about where you live because you're out looking for things to photograph. It's a blast! Thanks for your comment on my blog--I miss the days when the sun set closer to 9 p.m. here.