Thursday, October 23, 2008

Resistance is Futile

I have been assimilated. I have fought for as long as I could, but today, I finally caved and bought...yes...CROCS!!!
What could I do??? I had a reward coupon for $10.00 for Hallmark, and it was about to expire! The kids Crocs were buy 1, get 1 half off! They were there, right in front of me...what could I do?
But finally buy me a pair to put my Joe Cool jibbitz on. :oP Because Joe Cool is...well, COOL! At least I got that goin' for me...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lissa said...

I can't believe it took you this long to get a pair! Of course, my crocs are a generic version b/c they were on sale. I think Santa will bring Scott a pair for Christmas. :)

Andromeda Jazmon said...

LOL I haven't succumbed yet. Maybe if I had a free coupon...