Saturday, May 17, 2008

Introducing...

"Lightning McQueen" :) RJ named it, because it's "Wed wike Wightning 'Queen!"
I almost shed a tear to give up my Sequoia, but this is pretty sweet. It's already getting better mileage, and it's a much smoother ride.
XM radio has me hooked. One of those things that I would have never gone out and purposely gotten, but it came with the car and it's pretty dang cool! LOL
And the his and hers a/c controls are working out great ;o)

Of course, it will be forever known to me in MY mind as "The Golf Cart"...we got a good deal on it because it was loaned to the TPC for one of the pros to scoot around town in. They couldn't tell me who drove it, so we'll just say it was Sergio Garcia and leave it at that. :)

9 comments:

Gawdess said...

if something can be hot and cool at the same time, this is it!

Dianne said...

pretty darn nice golf cart! and the his/hers ac control - I think that's the only thing i miss about my Regal. other than that, i love my Escape. I "wuv" the name of your new ride too!

Tom said...

Looks like you made a birdy there.... sure is a good looking motor.

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new car. A new car is always exciting. Hope you get many years of good use out of it.

Ampersand said...

nice wheels!

Alan said...

Copy cats. :)

I think our Sirius satellite radio is better than your XM radio, too. ;)

Acadia's are nice, though. Enjoy.

Lissa said...

Your Lightning McQueen window sticker is on it's way!! Scott got a kick out of the name. :)

Sharon said...

WooHoo!!! Thank him for me!! Btw, Rory is bringing C's train to work with him tomorrow...

Alan, what can I say, new car smell is like crack to me, I smelled yours and had to have :)

Anonymous said...

well done. really beauty