Monday, January 21, 2008

The View from the Top

No, I didn't take my camera up there :) I took Melinda's little point & shoot...
This is at the top of a run we went down several times called "Look at Me!!!" :) The shadow next to me is of my ski poles, with my gloves stuck on top of them...

This is Elizabeth, one of our College aged young women... she was determined to get down this run without falling, and she finally did. She worked up to black diamond runs before the day was over. Alan W. was determined to get me on a black diamond...my BD days are OVER!! LOL, I'll stick with the blues, blue is a happy color...

It was an awesome day, COLD (4 or 5 degrees to start out this morning) but awesome. Everyone did great, I got to ski with my sister and bro-in-law...they went last year but stuck to the bunny slopes. I am proud to say that they BOTH are now accomplished blue-run experts :)

I don't have any pics of them skiing, well, because *I* was skiing WITH them...but here she is showing you the slopes she went down. (I didn't tell her they were blue until she got down them) Heehee
We had a blast :)

4 comments:

Lissa said...

I'm impressed with your abilities! The ski pole shadow beside you looks quite funny!

Paulie said...

Looks like fun. . . of course, I love snow. I recently got to try my hand at snow shoeing. Fun but a lot of work! Beautiful snow tho. . .

Debbie365 said...

I don't think that AWESOME fully describes it. It was way beyond AWESOME!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Beautiful shots! It looks like so much fun.