Friday, March 9, 2007

Dr. Schnipper

We both had follow up appointments this morning from our lasik surgery a few months ago.


This is Dr. Schnipper:

Thanks to this man, both Rory and I were able to throw away our glasses and contacts. To know how big a deal that is for us, we have both worn glasses and/or contacts since around 3rd grade. That's almost 30 years to you and me!

Before the surgery, my eyesight was around 20/400. Now it's 20/15. Rory's vision was a little better than mine, but he is also 20/15 now. Can't beat that!!
RJ was very fascinated by it all, as with everything else...

So if you're in the Northeast Florida area, and you're in the market for eye surgery, go to Dr. Schnipper. He's the best! :) (he didn't pay me to say that)

3 comments:

Debbie365 said...

Ditto to that, I was 20/600-800, and I wore glasses longer than that because I was in 2nd grade, and was older when I got the Lasik procedure done. I think I had it done about 5.5 years ago, and still going strong! I used to sit and watch his infomercials and cry! Now I catch myself just sitting and being amazed at being able to see without glasses, even after 5 1/2 years!

MamaGord said...

I want that sooooo bad!! How much did it cost you? Please email me and let me know some details. that would be such a blessing to me!!

Sharon said...

I emailed you. :)