Friday, September 7, 2007

Future Plans

I had to go to the bookstore yesterday, Oldest needed another book for school. Of course I had to browse the shelves while I was there, and I found this cute planner for next year. I don't know if it's my age or just that I have more to remember these days, but if I don't write it down, it gets forgotten. So I live by my planner. :) This one is cool, it's a 16 month, starting in September 07! Great for me, since I already have dates that need to be written down for next year...
The one I had last year is bigger and bulkier, this one is much better. Smaller, and it has a nifty strap to keep it closed so I can throw it in my purse. It's the little things. :)

3 comments:

Ryan and Shawna said...

I couldn't live without my planner. My main one is on my computer, but I have one that I carry with me for on the go appt making. Very cute . . . .love the animals.

Lissa said...

That is a cute one! I'm in search of another one for next year, too.

Mandy said...

If something doesn't make it onto my calendar, I won't make it there!!! My calendar has a really neat outside pocket so that you can store things inside without it all dumping into your purse. Love the animal print, though!