Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yes, Deer

So I had to pick my oldest up from work last night at Midnight. I decided to take my camera, because you just never know...and lo and behold. look what I found drinking from the lake! Ok, I know the picture is crap-crap-crappy...but it was midnight and I'm a novice. The point is, it's DEER!! LOL There were a couple of females and two or three little babies. I pulled off the road and put my headlights on them. They were kind enough to stand around for a few and let me *try* and take some pics

Then it was on to wait for dear son to finish up. Decisions, decisions...
Cheese is ALWAYS the right choice :)
Then on the way back home, we found this big guy. He was just laying around on the lawn in front of our community pool. Maybe Daddy to the babies? Who knows. (btw, click on this one to see it blown up)

Of course he stood up when I pulled off the road, but he stood there watching curiously while I set up and braced myself against the truck door to try and get a good shot. :) Very cooperative deer around these parts.

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Wish I could've been with you. My baby boy was SICK at that time exactly. Yuck!