Wednesday, May 23, 2007

By Special Request :)

Mrs. M said to put this up tonight, and I am nothing if not obedient. :) These are my baby boys. The bigger one was my baby for a long time, until the little one came along. He wasn't too sure about being a big brother at first. In fact, he was pretty much against the whole idea! I'm happy to show that once baby brother came, it was complete and utter love and devotion on big brother's part. Even to the extent that he is hoping we have another. :)





6 comments:

MamaGord said...

How cute!!

Hey I put a password thingy on my blog email me at jamesandemily04@yahoo.com and I will add you to my readers.

Dianne said...

That is so precious. You can tell they have a special bond.

Lissa said...

He definitely has a tender heart for little ones.

Sharon said...

Yes he does, and C is one of his most favorites. :) He missed him last night when he came in after church. But I was right about the truck...he loves it! LOL

Lissa said...

Apparently, your brother loves the truck, too - it's bigger than his. :)

Wolfchild said...

kisses are the best...