Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let there be light!

It just amazes me what builders will do to save money when building a house. This was our kitchen light before last Saturday - it's never been bright enough with the 10 ft ceilings, and then the ballast went out and it gradually got dimmer and dimmer.

This is literally how much light it gave right before we replaced it.
Thanks to my hubby and my Dad, we now have a blindingly bright new kitchen light. It's almost bright enough to do surgery, I love it! LOL



3 comments:

Lissa said...

Hmmm, maybe they could work on the one in my kitchen...

Pat N Fl said...

I after M, mine is a funky thing, actually I hoping to get my Brother n law to change in out at christmas if he is here long enough.

Debbie365 said...

...and very nice-looking! The downside? Now you can see the crumbs in the corners! Ha!