Saturday, April 26, 2008

Butterfly Festival

Tree Hill Nature Center, Jacksonville FL

This one landed on my head and stayed there until I brushed him off, about 15 minutes or so. People kept asking me if I knew he was there. :)



I don't know this lady, but she had a butterfly on her nose. Good reason to take her picture, I thought :)
This one landed right on my left hand (thank goodness, as I need my right to take pictures!) while I was standing there. It also stayed there untilI shooed it away.


8 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

AWESOME! I would love to be there in person!

Gawdess said...

you have gorgeous hair!
I really like the butterfly picks, I like the one on the nose and I like the ones on your hand!

Scrivener said...

Wow, that's so cool that they'd just hang out on you like that.

dot said...

What neat pictures and your hair is so pretty!

Sharon said...

Aw shucks...Thank you :)

Scriv, it was cool! All the time I have spent chasing them around and they came right to me.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Oh my those are so beautiful!

imac said...

Great show Sharon, fantastic photos.

Visit Adare Cottages in Ireland.
on a word verification free blog.

Tom said...

Those are fantastic pictures.. what a time that must have been.