Friday, February 16, 2007

An ordinary day

Had to go to Walmart today. Daddy needed new drawers. :)

You know, it used to be a lot of fun to go to Walmart. It was an event unto itself. Now, not so much. A lot has changed since Sam Walton passed away. Now it's just another chore. Or maybe it's me that's changed? Hmmm...

Then we drove to our park and watched the sun set. It was pretty cold (for here anyway, I know if Amanda sees this she'll scoff our 40 degree temps while she digs out of a snowdrift, heehee)

Just an ordinary day in an ordinary life. :)

1 comment:

MamaGord said...

I think that it is partly the store, they seem to have become much less personal latley. So I jumped on p.com for a few minutes on wendsday and saw that people miss you and are wondering if you are okay. Just thought I would let you know :o)